Date Published: 2020-05-13

Build And Shoot! No FFL Required!


Build And Shoot! No FFL Required!

By Adelia Ladson

If you really want to feel a sense of accomplishment, there’s nothing like building your own gun. The satisfaction of knowing that you have a firearm that you can trust because you built it yourself and the satisfaction of having exactly the firearm you want without a lot of red tape. No FFL required!


We carry a variety of gun parts and build kits but the go-to for most folks is going to be Polymer 80 because of the proprietary polymer composite that they use in all of their kits. They offer several 80% inclusive kits for both pistols and rifles. All you have to do is supply the other “20%” of the build.


The Buy Build Shoot 80% Full-Size 9mm Pistol Kit is great because after you’re finished with the build, you have a hard plastic case to store your handgun in. As with all of Polymer80’s kits, everything you need is included from the black, nitride-coated stainless steel barrel and 80% frame to the 9mm slide assembly and trigger. Also, a 17-round magazine is included so that it’s completely ready to shoot. This kit is also offered in a compact version.


Now, if you’re looking for something a little bigger, then, you need to check out the Polymer80 AR-15 80% Lower Receiver and Jig Kit, which also come in a dark earth version. The beauty of these systems are that they’re no expensive jig kits and parts to purchase because, once again, with Polymer80, it’s all-inclusive. Some of the others features that really make this AR-15 lower receiver kit stand out is its solid core design, stiffened magwell and beefier MILSPEC buffer tubing housing, plus, Polymer80’s unique, no-thread pistol grip design. Also, the icing on the cake, is that they didn’t forget to include the drill bits and the end mill required to finish your AR-15 project right away! Believe me, you’re really going to drool over this build kit.


And by the way, just a great addition to your tactical grab-and-go gear, the Polymer80 50 Beowulf is an AR-15 .50 magazine that you can trust to load smoothly. You can count on the heavy-duty polymer body to be durable and capable of withstanding harsh elements. You need a couple of these for your gear!



Shop All Polymer 80 Here

Realated Products