Windlass Steelcrafts Mercenary Holbein Dagger And Sheath - 1065 High Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle - Length 14 1/2”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
17 AC2826 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- This simple, yet artful design was a highly effective dagger when wielded by Swiss Mercenaries through the 1500-1600s
- The dagger features a hand-forged, 8 3/4” 1065 high carbon steel blade with a full tang that has been tempered to 52 RC
- The contoured grip is a stained hardwood, accented with a solid steel pommel with a dark patina and three studs
- Included with the 14 1/2” dagger is a genuine leather sheath with hand-applied, antiqued steel reinforcing accents
- Ships directly from manufacturer
This simple, yet artful design was a highly effective dagger when wielded by Swiss Mercenaries through the 1500-1600s. The Windlass Steelcrafts Mercenary Holbein Dagger reproduction is lively in the hand and wickedly fast. This double-edged dagger features a hand-forged, 1065 high carbon steel blade with a full tang that has been tempered to 52 RC. The parts are also handmade and finished in solid steel with a dark patina. The contoured grip is a stained hardwood and the pommel has three studs. Included with the dagger is a genuine leather sheath with hand-applied, antiqued steel reinforcing accents.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA