Windlass Steelcrafts Bastard Sword - 1065 High Carbon Steel Blade, Leather Grip, Antiqued Steel Crossguard And Pommel
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This massive broad sword reproduction could easily have been used to cut and slash its way through the Tudor ranks
- It has a 34 3/4” 1065 high carbon steel display edged blade, while the pommel and crossguard have an antique finish
- The large, 7” handle is wrapped in soft black leather with a steel separator ring and can accommodate two hands
- The 44 3/4” overall broad sword can be carried and housed in its matching leather scabbard that has steel accents
- Ships directly from manufacturer
This massive broad sword replica could have easily been used at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485, cutting and slashing its way through the Tudor ranks. Large, but amazingly light and well-balanced, this hand and half sword can easily accommodate two hands. The wide blade is forged of 1065 high carbon steel, while the pommel and crossguard have been antiqued with a darkened, aged finish. The large, 7” handle is wrapped in soft black leather with a steel separator ring. The 44 3/4” overall broad sword can be carried and housed in its matching leather scabbard that has steel accents.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA