Windlass Steelcrafts Archer’s Axe - Tempered Steel Head, Hardwood Handle Shaft - Length 20”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- An axe like the Windlass Steelcrafts Archer’s Axe was a perfect choice as both a good worker and a weapon
- The tempered steel axe head is 4 3/4”x 3 7/8” with a flat poll, making a good tool for hammering in wooden stakes
- This European patterned axe is supported by has a good hardwood handle shaft
- The 20” overall reproduction axe is the perfect, highly-functional piece of history to add to your collection
- Ships directly from manufacturer
Archers always carried an in-close fighting sidearm, and an axe like the Windlass Steelcrafts Archer’s Axe was a perfect choice as both a good worker and a weapon. The flat poll was good for hammering in stakes that were often used in the defensive line, and then the blade could be used to sharpen them. This is a basic European pattern that was carried and used by infantry, as well as, mounted warriors as its design is just so practical for all kinds of uses in the field, as well as, war. Tempered steel head on a good hardwood shaft. Add this highly functional piece of history to your collection.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA