Uniden Bearcat 500-Channel Analog Handheld Scanner - Easy-To-Use, NOAA Weather, Programmable, Flexible Antenna
You Save 11%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Uniden Bearcat 500-Channel Analog Handheld Scanner is packed with features, yet still easy-to-use
- The key lock lets you lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidental changes to the scanner’s programming
- The memory back-up keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner happens to lose power
- The scanner allows you to lock-out up to 200 search frequencies in Custom, Service, Close Call, or Quick Search modes
- The scanner also features a battery low alert, key confirmation tones, do not disturb mode, and two second scan delay
The PC programmable, handheld scanner from Uniden has frequencies that are preset in separate Weather, Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, HAM Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, and Other bands to make it easy to locate specific types of calls. With the Bearcat 500-Channel Analog Scanner in your hand, you'll always know what's going on wherever you are. The Close Call RF Capture Technology allows you to set the scanner, so that it detects and provides information about nearby radio transmissions. It has ten banks, and you can store up to 50 frequencies into each bank for a total of 500 frequencies, so you can identify calls. The handheld scanner has two brightness levels to make the scanner easy to read in low-light situations and the flexible antenna with BNC connector provides adequate reception in strong signal areas. Use the supplied USB cable to charge the handheld scanner through your computer or other USB charging port. You can also power the scanner using two AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (not included) or optional alkaline batteries.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA