Traditions Colt 1851 Navy .44 Caliber Black Powder Revolver - Fully Functional / Working Historical Reproduction - Octagonal Blued Barrel; Lever Loader; Brass Guard, Frame; Engravings; Walnut Grip
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Fully functional black powder revolver; historically faithful working replica of Colt 1851 Navy; authentic look and feel - modern safety, reliability and accuracy
- .44-caliber historical muzzeloader - pistol-of-choice for "Wild Bill" Hickock, Civil War soldiers, countless others; key to expansion of American West
- Elegant walnut grip; brass guard and frame, exquisite engravings based on original; blued steel octagonal barrel
- Mirrors original "London model" - distinguished by octagonal barrel and lever-style loader
- Perfect for collectors, re-enactors, gun enthusiasts, black powder aficionados, history buffs and more; makes an excellent, memorable gift
- Dimensions: 7 3/8" octagonal blued steel barrel length / 13 1/2" overall length / weighs 2 3/4 lbs
- Cannot be express shipped
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: IL, NJ, NY, MI
Notorious gunfighter "Wild Bill" Hickok fired many guns in his day, but none were as feared and infamous as his Colt 1851 Navy Revolver. Now you can experience the same deadly firepower wielded by Hickok, dozens of other storied Wild West criminals, as well as thousands of Union soldiers, thanks to Traditions Firearms' fully functional, historically faithful 1851 Navy Revolver. This .44 caliber black powder revolver mirrors the Colt 1851 Navy version commonly known as the "London Model," distinguished by its octagon barrel and lever-style loader. Reliable and easy to shoot, the original Colt 1851 helped drive the expansion of the American West and was even one of the sparks that ignited the Civil War. Although Union soldiers relied on many different types of sidearms for short range and close quarters combat, revolvers like the Colt 1851 were unique in that they had the ability to fire several rounds per minute before having to reload. As such, these then-high tech guns were largely issued to officers and mounted soldiers. Traditions Firearms' working replica features myriad fine, historically accurate appointments, like a 7 3/8" blued steel octagonal barrel, brass guard and frame, and handsome walnut grip. There's no question - this classic handgun provides an authentic 19th century shooting experience. But unlike its more-than-150-year-old original counterpart, you can count on Traditions Firearms' modern version to fire safely and aim true every time, when used as directed. There's nothing like black powder - the smell, the sound and the feel is legendary. Keep this rich "tradition" alive with Traditions Firearms - order the .44 caliber 1851 Navy Revolver today! The 1851 Revolver also makes a great gift for muzzleloader enthusiasts; Civil War buffs; fans of Wild West history, cinema and literature; and gun aficionados of all types.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA