Traditional Longleaf Kukri With New Repro Scabbard - Antique, Hand-Forged Steel Blade, Wooden Handle - Length 19”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Made prior to 1890, this antique Longleaf Kukri has seen service with both the Nepali military and the British Army
- The handmade kukri’s long, steel blade was smelted, forged, shaped and hammered, in Nepal, by individual Kamis
- The Longleaf kukri is approximately 19” long, 2 1/2” wide and 3/8” thick and has a wooden handle
- The antique kukri comes with a new reproduction scabbard made of wood and covered in leather
- Ships directly from manufacturer
- Cannot be express shipped
This antique Longleaf Kukri was made prior to 1890 and was the weapon of choice for hand-to-hand combat. The handmade kukri’s steel blade was smelted, forged, shaped and hammered, in Nepal, by individual Kamis. It has a straighter spine and longer blade than bhojpure kukri, and in the skilled hands of the Gurkha, it became a frightening weapon indeed. The blade is marked in Devangari script with the date of manufacture and it comes with a new reproduction scabbard made of wood and covered in leather. This antique Longleaf Kukri has seen service with both the Nepali military and the British Army.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA