Timber Rattler Gunslinger Bowie Knife With Sheath - 1095 Fire Kissed Carbon Steel Blade, Steel Guard, Hardwood Handle - Length 16 1/2”
You Save 33%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- One powerful beast of a blade that stands up to harsh use in harsh environments, backing you up time and time again
- It has a keenly sharp, full-tang 11 3/8" Fire Kissed 1095 carbon steel blade with an antiqued finish that extends from an aged steel guard
- The bowie knife has classic, brown hardwood handle scales with brass pin accents and an aged steel, hawkbill pommel
- The 16 1/2" overall bowie knife can be carried and stored in its handmade leather belt sheath with a snap strap closure
- Rockwell Hardness HRC 55-58
The Timber Rattler Gunslinger Bowie Knife is one powerful beast of a blade that stands up to harsh use in harsh environments, backing you up time and time again. The keenly sharp, 11 3/8" 1095 carbon steel blade will hack through anything life throws at you. It is full-tang with an antiqued finish and extends from an aged steel handguard. The bowie knife has classic, brown hardwood handle scales with brass pin accents and an aged steel, hawkbill pommel. The 16 1/2" overall bowie knife can be carried and stored in its handmade leather belt sheath with a snap strap closure. Whether you’re chopping trees or slicing through thick ropes, you’ll get the job done fast with the Gunslinger!
About Fire Kissed 1095 Steel
Through a unique blend of heat treatments and quenches, we have developed a proprietary process to create this extraordinary “Fire Kissed” appearance to our premium 1095 carbon steel. This process was developed over an extensive length of time and allows for a beautiful, blued appearance while maintaining the exceptional Rockwell Hardness of HRC 55-58. You will not find this exclusive look anywhere else in the world. Adding a Fire Kissed blade to your collection will surely elevate your assortment above any other.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA