Sub-Compact LED Ambidextrous Pistol Light - 400 Lumens, Anodized Aluminum Construction, Picatinny Mounting Deck
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Expected Arrival: 04/15/2021
Out of Stock Notification
53 LP1930 is backordered and is expected by: 04/15/2021
- Giving you the best in Class 3V CREE LED technology, this pistol light casts just the right amount of identifiable light
- It has a preset, flood focus design that’s ideal for instantaneous target identification and removable Posi-lock tabs
- The user-friendly, ambidextrous toggle switch allows for operation by left or right-handed manipulation
- The light is housed in anodized aluminum with a hard coat and it features a low-profile snag-free Picatinny mounting deck
- A CR2 battery is included with the light
Giving you the best in Class 3V CREE LED technology, the Sub-Compact LED Ambidextrous Pistol Light casts just the right amount of identifiable light, with its enhanced 400-lumen output, without temporarily blinding the operator. It has a preset, flood focus design that’s ideal for instantaneous target identification. The user-friendly, ambidextrous toggle switch allows for operation by left or right-handed manipulation with momentary/permanent on/off. The light is housed in anodized aluminum with a matte black hard coat and it features an integral, low-profile snag-free Picatinny mounting deck. Another feature is the removable, centered and offset Posi-lock tabs for increased compatibility across a larger variety of pistols.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA