Self Sufficiency: Hen Keeping Guide by Mike Hatcher - Everything You Need To Know To Get Started, Illustrated With Easy-To-Follow Instructions - 128-Page Paperback
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- All you need to know to start raising chickens and move in a more food self-sufficient direction, which can be rewarding and healthy
- The guide has straightforward step by step instructions that covers housing, daily care, disease prevention, breeding and egg production
- Poultry Husbandry expert, Mike Hatcher, has a lifetime of experience in keeping poultry, beginning his career in commercial poultry and later crossing into pure breeds
- The guide also includes a section on different poultry breeds, FAQs, a glossary and a useful contacts list
- Beautifully illustrated, 128-page paperback book, which is clear and concise
Having a fresh supply of eggs that have come from chickens that you’ve raised can be both rewarding and put you on the road to being food self-sufficient. The Hen Keeping Guide is an introduction to raising chickens that covers housing, food and water, daily care, disease prevention, egg production, breeding, and much more. Mike Hatcher has a lifetime of experience in keeping poultry and writes for several poultry magazines. The 128-page, beautifully illustrated book gives straightforward step-by-step instructions and, also includes information on different breeds of poultry. You won’t find a more clear and concise guide on hen keeping than this!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA