DIY Survival 410 Shotgun Kit - Partial Kit, Quick Assembly And Break-Down - Made In USA - No FFL Required
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- If you can legally carry a firearm, you can build and carry the Popa 410 Shotgun and the best thing of all is that there is no FFL required to purchase this kit
- This high-quality, proven design partial shotgun kit includes the barrel, firing pin, safety pin and detailed, illustrated instructions
- It assembles and breaks-down in minutes, which makes it very effective as a discreet weapon for personal protection wherever you are
- The compact shotgun’s sight base is machined to fit a Weaver type sight (sights not included) and the kit parts are made in the USA
- Current Federal Laws state that if you build it yourself, you do not have to register it or put a serial number on it
- *Additional parts required: 1/2” threaded steel pipe parts: three 1/2” caps, two 4” nipples, a 3” nipple, two 45-degree elbows, a 90-degree elbow, two jam nipples and a 5” nipple
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, PA, NY, CT, WA, NJ
Under Federal Law, if you can legally own a firearm it’s legal to make a firearm for yourself without paperwork and without serial numbers. The Runway Sub Cal Popa Survival 410 Shotgun Kit allows you to do just that quickly and easily with no gunsmithing tools needed! This high-precision and quality partial shotgun kit includes the barrel, firing pin, safety pin and very detailed, illustrated instructions. For about $25 at your local hardware store, you can purchase the following 1/2” threaded steel pipe parts to finish it: three 1/2” caps, two 4” nipples, a 3” nipple, two 45-degree elbows, a 90-degree elbow, two jam nipples and a 5” nipple. Make no mistake, with this kit, you are building a fully-effective 410 shotgun, which is perfect for discreet personal protection or hunting! The sight base is machined to fit a Weaver type sight (sights not included). Since, the compact shotgun assembles and breaks-down in a matter of minutes, it’s perfect for your vehicle, bug-out bag or survival gear. Any citizen of the United States that can legally carry a firearm can also build and carry the Popa 410 Shotgun and the best thing of all is that there is no FFL required to purchase this kit!
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA