Nebo Redline 6K Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight - COB Light, Four Modes, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Body, Waterproof - Length 10 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This is a powerful, rechargeable flashlight that can take the abuse of using on a job, a mission or at home
- The body is made of anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum and is waterproof (IP67) and impact-resistant to one meter
- The light modes are high at 6,000 lumens; medium at 1,200 lumens; low at 60 lumens; and strobe at 6,000 lumens
- It’s powered by a rechargeable battery (included) that has a recharge time of 5 to 20 hours, depending on the USB port
- The 2 1/4” diameter flashlight has a battery charging indicator and a front-positioned button for power and mode selection
- Included are a lanyard and the micro USB to USB charging cable
The Nebo Redline 6K Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight is a powerful 6,000 lumen flashlight with its new, optimized COB lights. Housed inside of an aircraft grade, anodized aluminum body, the waterproof (IP67) flashlight features a 4x adjustable zoom and it has four light modes. The light modes with their duration and distance are high (6,000 lumens after short ramp-up) for two hours at 219 meters; medium (1,200 lumens) for five hours at 98 meters; low (60 lumens) for 50 hours at 69 meters; and strobe (6,000 lumens) for three hours at 219 meters. It’s powered by a rechargeable battery (included) that has a recharge time of 5 to 20 hours, depending on the output of the USB port. The 2 1/4” diameter flashlight has a battery charging indicator and a front-positioned button for power and mode selection. Included are a lanyard and the micro USB to USB charging cable.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA