ROO M-FAK First Aid Kit - Fully Loaded With Critical Medical Equipment, 500 Denier Nylon Bag, PVC Med Cross Patch
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit featuring rapid one handed access to your tourniquet from an easy-to-open front pouch
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically with MOLLE backing and horizontally with 3” belt loop
- The compact bag has multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization and included is a 1” PVC Med Cross ID Patch
- The kit includes a Combat Application Tourniquet, a 1”x 4” Flat ETD, S-rolled gauze, HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seals and nitrile gloves
- The bag’s overall dimensions are 7”x 3 3/4”x 4” and weighs-in at 13 ozs
One of our most compact First Aid Kits empowering First Responders with rapid one handed access to your tourniquet without ever having to open the full kit! The ROO M-FAK, one of North American Rescue’s most compact Mini First Aid Kit platforms, was designed with versatile, multi-use options for delivering immediate critical care in the treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the field. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty. The ROO M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag features a unique front tourniquet pouch that easily opens with the pull of a tab for rapid one-handed access to your tourniquet without the need to open the full kit. Multiple elastic loops on the interior allow for secure gear organization, while it's rugged exterior includes a MOLLE style attachment for mounting in the standard vertical position, as well as, a 3” internal sleeve that accommodates horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The kit includes a Combat Application Tourniquet, a 1”x 4” Flat ETD, 4 1/2”x 4 yds of S-rolled gauze, a HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal twin pack and a pair of Bear Claw nitrile trauma gloves. Also included is a 1” PVC Med Cross Patch for convenient identification.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA