Polymer80 Warrhogg 80% Lower Receiver Kit .308 - Flat Dark Earth Frame, Polymer Composite Construction, All-Inclusive
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This lower receiver system is designed as an all-inclusive kit with no expensive jig kits and extra parts to purchase
- It has a rock solid reinforced polymer frame, injection molded from a fully-automated system that was two years in the making
- It has a beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area, plus, an ultra-light stiffened magwell
- Parts included are a LR-308 lower receiver, 3/8” pistol grip nut, 1 1/2” pistol grip screw, Warrhogg .308 jig, 7/16” end mill bit
- Also included are a drill bits for the safety selector switch hole, pin holes for trigger and hammer trigger hole and a trigger guide
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, PA, NY, CT, WA, NJ
Feel the difference the second you pick it up! The Polymer80 Warrhogg 80% Lower Receiver features a rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully-automated system that was two years in the making. This system is designed as an all-inclusive kit with no expensive jig kits and extra parts to purchase. It has a stiffened magwell, a beefier MILSPEC buffer tube housing and, the pistol grip area features a unique no-thread design specific to Polymer80 lowers. The kit comes with drill bits and the end mill bit that’s required to finish your AR project the right way. This is an ATF compliant design.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA