Nebo Torchy Rechargeable Flashlight - 1,000 Lumens, Four Light Modes Plus Turbo, Anodized Aluminum Construction, Magnetic Base
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The rechargeable Nebo Torchy Rechargeable Flashlight, inch for inch, is the brightest flashlight in the world
- The four modes are high, 500 lumens; medium, 200 lumens; low, 50 lumens; and strobe, 500 lumens, plus, the turbo mode at 1,000 lumens
- Made of water and impact-resistant anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and it features a removable steel belt/pocket clip
- It features smart power control and power memory recall and it has a side-positioned On/Off button with charging indicator
- It’s powered by a rechargeable battery with a recharge time of two hours via the included MagDock USB charging cable
- The powerful little flashlight’s dimensions are 2 3/5"x 9/10"x 1 1/10" and it weighs under a pound
At 2 3/5” and 1,000 lumens, small never seemed so big or so bright! The rechargeable Nebo Torchy Rechargeable Flashlight, inch for inch, is the brightest flashlight in the world. Smart power control allows it to seamlessly transition through the four light modes and 1,000 lumen Turbo mode. The four modes are high, 500 lumens for one hour at 100 meters; medium, 200 lumens for 1.75 hours at 60 meters; low, 50 lumens for six hours at 30 meters; and strobe, 500 lumens for one hour at 100 meters. In addition, you get the Turbo mode, which gives you 1,000 lumens for 30 seconds at 130 meters. The powerful magnetic base doubles as the magnetic charging port for the included USB MagCable, and the removable clip provides easy carry or hands-free use as a cap light. The flashlight has an anodized aircraft-grade aluminum construction that’s both water and impact-resistant.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA