Mil-Tec Black Combat Rucksack - Coated Polyester Construction, Padded Adjustable Shoulder Straps - 65L Capacity
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The heavy-duty, Black Combat Rucksack is a low-cost variant of the original Bundeswehr combat backpack
- It is constructed of polyvinyl chloride-coated, polyester and features an aluminum rod through the top for stability
- It has a big main pocket with a separated inner pocket for the insulating underlay and a separated bottom pocket
- There are two, fixed-side pockets with storm protection flaps and a map pocket on the top of the rucksack
- It has adjustable padded shoulder straps, a drag handle, an adjustable waist strap and nylon straps for attaching additional equipment
- The dimensions are approximately 12 1/2”x 25 1/10”x 5 9/10” and it weighs just under three pounds
The heavy-duty, 65-liters Mil-Tec Black Combat Rucksack is a low-cost variant of the original Bundeswehr combat backpack and features six separate compartments. That includes two fixed-side pockets with storm protection flaps, closed with adjustable straps; a main top-loading compartment with flap and snow collar, closed with two quick release buckles; a map pocket on the top of the flap, closed with an adjustable strap; and a zip-up pocket, accessible from above the carrying handle. There is also a separate zip-pocket located at the bottom of the backpack. There is an aluminum rod through the top of the rucksack for stability over the shoulders and an internal pocket for the insertion of a folding mattress that can provide stability for the back of the rucksack (mattress not included). The rucksack opening and size is adjustable by means of four Fastex clips, two to close the top-down flap and two to compress or reinforce the bottom of the rucksack. The rucksack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military, as well as, camping and hiking.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA