Magtech .45 Caliber / 230gr Automatic (Auto) Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) Ammunition - Box of 50 Rounds - Military / Law Enforcement / Competition Grade - Self Defense and More
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Professional quality, economy price - ammo of choice for countless law enforcement agencies, militaries, competition shooters around the world
- Cutting-edge bonding technology yields rounds that surpass FBI Protocol Testing standards for expansion, weigh retention and penetration
- Reloadable, corrosion resistant brass cases; clean burning, load-matched propellants deliver optimum velocity, consistent chamber pressures, down range accuracy; flash suppressant mixture
- Non-corrosive primers, sensitive priming mixture ensure uniform, reliable powder ignition; staked for reliable function and durability; sealed primer pockets, case mouth waterproofing
- Strict loading tolerances afford consistent velocity, dead-on accuracy and smooth, dependable feeding in auto-load handguns
- Muzzle velocity: 837 fps / Muzzle energy: 358 ft-lbs - perfect for self defense, law enforcement, tactical ops, competition shooting and more
- Only 1 box per order
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY, IL, DC, CT, NJ, PR, AK, HI, MA
Magtech ammunition offers professional quality at an economy price, and these .45 caliber auto bonded jacketed hollow point rounds are no exception. Countless law enforcement agencies, militaries and competition shooters around the world rely solely on Magtech ammo for their high performance, high precision shooting needs. And it's easy to see why when you experience the difference Magtech rounds make in your own shooting performance. Cutting edge engineering, state-of-the-art manufacturing and only the finest grade materials ensure reliable accuracy, dependable performance and all the other traits serious shooters look for in a quality round. So why pay more for an inferior bullet? Shoot like a pro but spend like an amateur with this convenient box of 50 Magtech .45 auto JHP 230gr bonded rounds. A "Primer" on Magtech's Advanced Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Rounds Utilizing state-of-the-art bonded production technology, Magtech's bonded pistol ammunition is designed to surpass the demanding requirements of law enforcement agencies worldwide. Integrated with a special hollow point cavity, Magtech's proprietary bonding process yields a permanent jacket/core bond that controls expansion, ensures weight retention and delivers deep penetration through the toughest barriers - even auto glass! A prime example: Magtech bonded JHP bullets don't just meet - they exceed the complete FBI Protocol Testing for expansion, weigh retention and penetration. Strict loading tolerances afford consistent velocity, dead-on accuracy and smooth, dependable feeding in auto-load handguns. The brass cases are manufactured to exacting dimensional tolerances and hardness and are corrosion resistant and reloadable. Clean burning propellants are matched to each load to deliver optimum velocity, while also ensuring consistent chamber pressures and down range accuracy. Magtech produces its non-corrosive primers with a unique sensitive priming mixture to ensure uniform and reliable powder ignition. Primers are staked for reliable function and durability; sealed primer pockets and case mouth waterproofing ensure long-term reliability against environmental contamination of the powder charge. Like all of Magtech's bonded ammo, these .45 caliber automatic bonded JHP rounds are serious ammunition for the most demanding of circumstances.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA