M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit - 500 Denier Nylon Construction, Point-Of-Wound First Aid Tools, MOLLE Backing, 13 Ozs
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The most compact, first aid kit with the most requested point-of-wounding equipment in the smallest cube space possible
- The rugged 500 Denier nylon platform allows attachment vertically with MOLLE backing and horizontally with a belt loop
- The compact bag has a clam shell configuration that utilizes two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- The kit contains a C-A-T Tourniquet, a 1”x 4” Flat ETD, 4 1/2”x 4 yds S-rolled gauze, HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seals and gloves
- The kit’s overall dimensions are 6”x 3”x 3” with a weight of 13 ozs
The M-FAK, North American Rescue’s Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. At half the size of their popular T.O.R.K. platform, the M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in their product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty. The super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration. It utilizes two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and it features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position, as well as, a 3” internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T Tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on the front of the bag for custom user labeling and three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear like a tourniquet holder (sold separately), if needed.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA