M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone® Boot Knife With Vortec Sheath - Cast Stainless Steel Blade, Reinforced Nylon Handle
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The power and spiraling sharpness of the tri-edged Cyclone® Dagger compressed into an easy-to-carry boot knife size
- It has a 5 3/4” cast stainless steel blade that has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph which comes down to an incredibly sharp piercing point
- The glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip and the handle features a stainless steel skull crusher pommel
- The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible
- The wickedly twisted boot knife has an overall length of 10 1/2"
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
Meet United Cutlery’s M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone® Boot Knife! The 5 3/4” cast stainless steel blade has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph, using temperatures up to 1,030 degrees, which gives it a 48HC. The three, red and black, spiraling cutting edges come down to an incredibly sharp piercing point. As with all M48 knives, the glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip. The boot knife also features a solid stainless steel hand guard and skull crusher pommel. The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA