LifeStraw Flex With Gravity Bag - Use Four Ways, Compact And Lightweight, BPA-Free Construction, Meets EPA Standards
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Expected Arrival: 04/21/2021
Out of Stock Notification
12 EE4145 is backordered and is expected by: 04/21/2021
- It can be used four ways including as a personal straw filter; with the gravity bag; as an in-line filter or with a disposable bottle
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead and other heavy metals, plus, chemicals and organic chemical matter
- The membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons and the activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gallons
- Compact and ultralight, it weighs 6.9 oz and is 6 2/5”x 1 1/2” and can filter a gallon of water in less than 10 minutes
- Included in the package are the Flex filter, one-gallon gravity bag, 27 1/2” quick-connect hose and a backwashing syringe
The LifeStraw Flex With Gravity Bag is a versatile water filter system that can be used four ways including as a personal straw filter; with the included gravity bag; as an in-line filter with most hydration packs; or attached to most disposable water bottles. The system protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt and sand, while removing odors to improve taste. Independently lab tested, durable and BPA-free, the LifeStraw Flex has a long-lasting membrane microfilter that lasts up to 500 gallons and a replaceable activated carbon + ion exchange filter that lasts up to 26 gallons. It meets US EPA and NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites; meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction; meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead. Compact and ultralight, it weighs 6.9 oz and can filter a gallon of water in less than 10 minutes. Included in the package are the Flex filter, one-gallon gravity bag, 27 1/2” quick-connect hose and a backwashing syringe. This product also gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA