Kershaw XL Copper Natrix Pocket Knife - D2 Tool Steel Blade, Genuine Copper Handle, Ball-Bearing Opening, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Kershaw XL Copper Natrix Pocket Knife features genuine copper handles that will patina over time for a unique finish
- It has a 3 7/10”, D2 tool steel drop point blade with a stonewashed finish, which is highly wear-resistant and holds an edge
- The sub-frame lock pocket knife’s blade can be quickly and smoothly deployed with the KVT ball-bearing system, using the flipper
- The 5” handle is crafted of bead-blasted copper and features a bead-blasted steel pivot and a glass-filled nylon back-spacer
- The pocket knife is 8 3/4” overall length and it has a reversible, bead-blasted steel pocket clip that allows for deep-carry
The Kershaw XL Copper Natrix Pocket Knife features genuine copper handles that will patina over time for a unique finish. With its stonewashed, 3 7/10” drop point blade, this medium-sized pocket knife makes a perfect EDC and offers solid performance. The blade is D2 blade steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s highly wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-that-steel copper handle gives the knife some heft, but it still comes in under five ozs. Over time, the copper will take on a patina, making each Copper Natrix Pocket Knife unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed and a decorative pivot and back-spacer add embellishment.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA