Kershaw Gravel Pocket Knife - 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This mid-sized, all-steel pocket knife has an aggressive “shark” profile, giving you both piercing power and slicing capability
- The 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness and the BlackWash finish hides scratches
- The 2 1/2” drop point blade can be quickly deployed, one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening, using the flipper
- The 3 1/2”, stainless steel handle has a BlackWash finish with a black-oxide steel pivot nut and tube spacers
- The frame lock pocket knife is 5 4/5” in overall length and it has a reversible, black-oxide steel, deep-carry pocket clip
The mid-sized Kershaw Gravel Pocket Knife is ready to get the job done. The distinctive blade shape is a reverse tanto, but with a strong belly curve and a top swedge. This means the Gravel not only provides the piercing power of a tanto, but also offers excellent slicing capabilities. The blade’s swedge dips toward the spine at the back of the blade and gives the pocket knife a distinctly “sharky” look. The 8Cr13MoV blade steel ensures good edge holding, strength, and hardness and the steel handle is comfortably contoured and equipped with a deep-carry pocket clip.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA