Kershaw Federalist Pocket Knife - CPM-154 Steel Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle, Manual Opening - Closed 4 1/4”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Kershaw pays tribute to the American spirit with the traditional USA-made Federalist, non-locking slip-joint pocket knife
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel blade takes and holds an excellent edge and provides corrosion and wear-resistance
- The 3 1/4” stonewashed, clip point blade deploys manually with a nail nick and the pocket knife is 7 1/2” in overall length
- The double detent system, which consists of two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade, provides safe carrying
- The 4 1/4” closed green Micarta handle has a canvas texture and features a decorative shield pivot cap and a lanyard hole
Kershaw pays tribute to the American spirit with the USA-made Federalist, non-locking slip-joint pocket knife. The double-detent system holds the blade in place while closed, and the half-stop offers controlled opening and closing action. Its green, canvas micarta handle feels satisfying in the hand and is extremely durable during the lifetime of the knife. This eye-catching aesthetic makes it feel right at home in the outdoors or as an everyday carry. CPM-154 blade steel holds an impressive edge, and the full flat grind, ultra-slicey blade glides through work tasks with ease. Finishing touches like a lanyard hole, glass-filled nylon backspacer, and a custom pivot that forms a shield detail complete the distinctly American Kershaw Federalist.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA