Kershaw Bareknuckle Pocket Knife - Sandkvik 14C28N Blade, BlackWash Coating, Anodized Aluminum Handle, Ball Bearing Opening
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Olive-and-black, this handsome Kershaw Bareknuckle Pocket Knife has a slim profile and is crafted of premium materials
- The pocket knife has a 3 1/2”, 14C28N steel drop point blade with a BlackWash coating that adds a distinctive look
- The blade can be quickly and smoothly deployed with Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system, using the flipper
- It has a 4 7/10” lightweight, aluminum handle anodized in olive green, a sub-frame lock and a glass-filled nylon back-spacer
- The pocket knife is 8 1/2” in overall length and it features a reversible deep-carry pocket clip for left-handed or right-handed carry
Olive-and-black and made-in-the-USA, this Kershaw Bareknuckle Pocket Knife has a slim profile and is crafted of premium materials. The blade is Sandvik 14C28N high-performance steel with a handsome BlackWash finish, which adds a distinctive look, protects the blade and hides use scratches. The handle is olive green anodized aluminum and a sub-frame lock keeps the weight light and makes the manual opening pocket knife very easy to carry. The blade opens simply with Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA