Deschutes Camp Axe With Sheath - 3Cr13 Stainless Steel Axe Head, Black-Oxide Coating, Glass-Filled Nylon Handle - Length 14”
You Save 11%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Mankind’s been using the ax to shape, split, and cut wood for millennia and this camp axe is an update on that trusty tool
- The 3 1/2”, blade has a tough 3Cr13 stainless steel construction with a black-oxide coating that adds blade protection
- The “bearded” axe head design enables you to choke up on the blade for fine work and the jimping on the blade helps resist slipping
- The tan and black handle is made of strong and durable glass-filled nylon with a rubber overlay for a slip-free grip
- The 14” overall axe comes with a molded sheath and nylon straps for secure storage and easy over-the-shoulder carry
Mankind’s been using the ax to shape, split, and cut wood for millennia and the Kershaw Dechutes Camp Axe is an update on that trusty tool. With its angular handle lines and cutouts in the ax head and knob, it has a decidedly contemporary look. The cutouts also help relieve weight in this full-tang tool. The tan, glass-filled nylon handle features textured rubberized inserts for a secure grip. The cutout in the head is part of the included sheath and carry system. The sheath snaps into place through the hole and once the sheath is secured, you can add the strap for convenient over-the-shoulder carry. The cutout in the knob provides a convenient place to add your own wrist strap.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA