Casio Tough Solar Watch - Self Charging Solar Power System, Tide And Moon Data, World Time, LED Illumination, Water-Resistant
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
25 VL4027 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- The Casio Tough Solar system ensures stable operation of the water-resistant watch while using power-hungry functions
- Timekeeping features include 12-hour and 24-hour with hour, minutes and seconds and it has a pre-programmed, full auto-calendar
- It also give world time for 48 cities in 31 time zones and your home city code can be assigned from a choice of 48 city codes
- The tide/moon data includes a moon phase indicator for a specific date and the tide level for a specific date and time
- The watch also offers five daily alarms including one-time alarms, a snooze alarm and an hourly time signal
- Other features include a stopwatch, countdown timer and LED illumination with selectable illumination duration
A self-charging solar power system drives the new Casio Tough Solar Watch, which is an eco-friendly timepiece that graphs tidal movements and moon phases, plus, is up to 100m water resistant. The unique power system eliminates the need for battery changes and is strong enough to power a multitude of additional functions like 48-city world time, 1/100th second chronograph and the five daily alarms. Other features include LED illumination, a full auto-calendar and home city codes. This new tide tracker watch is sure to please on your next marine adventure!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA