Brown Bess Flintlock Musket - Black Powder Rifle, .75 Caliber, Steel Barrel, American Walnut Stock, Stud Sights, Includes Ramrod
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Pedersoli Brown Bess .75 caliber flintlock musket is great to take out in the field or simply display on your wall
- The 42” steel, smooth bore (3/4” diameter), round-tapered barrel is 1 1/4” at the breech to 9/10” at the muzzle
- It has a 54” American Walnut one-piece stock in a satin finish, which is accented by beautiful inlaid brass furniture
- The flintlock ignition is designed to use 1” flints and the musket has a recommended load of 70 grains of black powder and a patched .735 round ball
- The 58 1/4” overall flintlock muzzle comes with a steel ramrod with 10x32 male threads, and it has sling swivels
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
The Brown Bess Flintlock Musket was used by British troops during the colonization of American territories. It also saw action during the War of 1812 and during the Mexican-American War from 1846 to 1848. This is an exact reproduction manufactured by Pedersoli in Italy. Like the originals, this smooth-bore .75-caliber flintlock features a 54” American Walnut one-piece stock in a satin finish, which is accented by beautiful inlaid brass furniture, and a steel barrel, lock and ramrod with 10x32 male threads. The 42” smooth bore (3/4” diameter), round-tapered barrel is 1 1/4” at the breech to 9/10” at the muzzle. The Brown Bess is engineered with a front steel stud sight, which doubles as a bayonet lug. The flintlock musket is designed to use 1” flints and has a 2 1/2” drop and a single-style trigger with a 14 1/2” trigger pull. The flintlock ignition has a sidelock that incorporates the traditional flint and frizzen and the musket has a recommended load of 70 grains of black powder and a patched .735 round ball. The Brown Bess Flintlock Musket is 58 1/4” in overall length and weighs 9 lbs.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA