Bear OPS Bold Action V Automatic Bone Pocket Knife - 14C28N Stainless Steel Black Blade, White Bone Handle, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Bear OPS Bold Action V Automatic Pocket Knife is sized perfectly for EDC and can tackle any job you throw at it
- The 4” Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel tanto blade has a black finish and opens with a firm push of the recess button
- The pocket knife has a push button locking mechanism that’s a safety to prevent accidental deployment
- The 5” handle is made of smooth, white bone with G10 bolsters and is comfortable to hold and provides good traction when using
- The automatic pocket knife is 8 3/4” in overall length and has a pocket clip that allows for tip-up carry and quick access
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action V Automatic Pocket Knife is sized perfectly for EDC and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are smooth white bone with black G10 bolsters with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 3 3/4” Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button, which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as, closing when in use. The pocket clip is positioned for right-handed tip-up carry. Proudly made in Alabama, USA.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA