Barnett Wildcat Camo Recurve Crossbow With Scope - 260 FPS, Fiberglass Composite, CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track, Picatinny Rails
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Recurve bows keep the heritage of crossbows alive with a classic, easy-to-use design but don’t be fooled, this is no old school bow
- It features a Metal Injection Molded trigger, the Anti-Dry Fire trigger system and a Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- It also features finger safety reminders and three Picatinny rails
- It has an anti-vibration foot stirrup, CNC-machined aluminum flight track, single bolt assembly and pass-through foregrip
- With a draw weight of 195 lbs and a 12” power stroke, you get 57 ft lbs of kinetic energy to send your bolts flying
- Included are a lightweight side-mount quiver, two 22” Headhunter arrows and lubrication wax
Recurve bows keep the heritage of crossbows alive with a classic, easy-to-use design. But don’t be fooled - this is no old school bow. The Barnett Wildcat Camo Recurve Crossbow comes outfitted with modern upgrades like a full camo wrap, anti-dry fire trigger system, 4x32 mm multi-reticle scope and patented Soft-Lok floating bristle arrow retainer. A great introductory bow for any first-time crossbow users, the Wildcat includes a lightweight quiver and two aluminum arrows so you can start practicing right away.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA