Barnett Whitetail Hunter With CCD Crossbow With Scope - 375 FPS, Custom Composite Laminated Limbs, Step-Through Riser
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The popular Whitetail Hunter CCD creates a compact, manageable profile that hunters of all sizes and skills can manage
- It has a fiberglass composite step-through riser, custom composite laminated limbs and single bolt assembly
- It features a Metal Injection Molded trigger, the Anti-Dry Fire trigger system and a Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- It also features TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology, finger safety reminders and a Picatinny rail
- With a 15 7/16” power stroke, you get 118.6 ft lbs of kinetic energy to send your bolts flying
- The crossbow’s overall dimensions are 34 7/8”x 20 1/8”, it is 18 1/8” from axle to axle and weighs approximately 6.6 lbs
- Included are an integrated crank cocking device, a lightweight quiver, two 22” Headhunter arrows and lubrication wax
As long as hunters keep chasing whitetails, Barnett will keep equipping them with the best crossbows. The popular Whitetail Hunter CCD creates a compact, manageable profile that hunters of all sizes and skills can manage. Step-Through Riser (STR) technology reduces the length of the crossbow by integrating the foot stirrup directly into the riser. Combined with an overall weight of just 6.6 pounds, this crossbow hunts light and fast - 375 fps fast. This special edition Whitetail Hunter STR also comes ready-to-hunt with an integrated crank cocking device, arrows and quiver. Safety features include a TriggerTech trigger, anti-dry fire technology, finger safety reminders and a patented arrow retainer. The Frictionless Release Technology creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger - offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA