1858 Remington Army Sheriff Pietta Black Powder Pistol
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Expected Arrival: 04/07/2023
Out of Stock Notification
21 BK5307 is backordered and is expected by: 04/07/2023
- This black powder pistol replicates the original 1858 Remington that was used by soldiers during the American Civil War
- The 12 1/3” overall length black powder pistol has a blued steel frame, cylinder and an 5 1/2” blued steel, octagon barrel
- It has genuine walnut grips and a brass trigger guard, plus, it features a fixed, groove rear sight and a fixed front sight
- Cannot be express shipped
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: IL, NJ, NY, MI
The Pietta 1858 Remington Army Black Powder Pistol replicates one of the most widely used sidearms of the American Civil War. The ruggedness of the solid frame and the ability to quickly change cylinders made it a favorite of officers and infantry alike. This .44 caliber replica uses a single-action trigger and the drop-out cylinder offers quick reloading. The cylinder frame, cylinder and octagon barrel are constructed of blued steel and the polished brass trigger guard and walnut grips hold true to tradition.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA